Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Revitilization Project

This blog is so old and neglected. Who even uses blogger anymore? The kids are all crazy for the tumbler these days. But who wants to be like everybody else? It's time to blow the dust off this bitch and generate some content!

I'm gonna start by recommending that you download Ninja Sonic's New Mix-tape "When Anxiety Attacks". Ninja Sonic came into my awareness a few years ago when I stumbled across the Tight Pants Video while on a Google safari. I caught them at the old Galapagos later that year and experienced a hip hop mosh pit for the first time. The crowd was hype. 99% of the people there knew every lyric to every song and were shouting them right back at the stage. It was the type of participation and enthusiasm I thought was missing in every show I had seen in Brooklyn up until that point. Arms in the air not across chests.

"When Anxiety Attacks" Is that same energy packaged into a well produced mix tape.
Cop It HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment