Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Blog Schedule 2011

Alright, I've decided to give this blog some structure and consistency. Meaning a whole new schedule of weekly content. Here's the rundown.

Mondays:
Mondays will be for new music. I'll review new artists, songs, albums. Whatever, as long as it's current and banging. BANGING!

Tuesdays:
Tuesday is going to be dedicated to vinyl. I'll wax nostalgic about favorite records of mine and the times we've had.

Wednesdays:
Wednesdays will be DJ fan boy day. I'll pick a different DJ every week and discuss they're impact on the art form and culture.


Thursdays:
I'm dedicating this day to hip hop history. Starting from the very beginning, before Cool Herc, back to the Jamaican sound systems and then forward. Every week a new Chapter.

Fridays:
I'm reinstating Honey Knuckles Radio. A random mix of whatever I'm listening too at the moment.

Word.

And that's it. I'm taking the weekend off. WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment